fredag 19 september 2008

Mer ferengis

Ferengis kallar sina kvinnor Females och de har inte tillåtelse att bära kläder.

Här är en diskussion mellan Quark och hans mamma Ishka:

Ishka: You're my son. How could I refuse you?
Quark: Then you'll remove all that unnecessary clothing?
Ishka: Don't push your luck!
Ishka: Don't you think about anyone but yourself?
Quark: Of course I do. I just think about myself first.

Här är en diskussion mellan Quark och kapten Sisko:

Quark: I think I figured out why humans don't like Ferengi ...
Sisko: Not now, Quark.
Quark: The way I see it, humans used to be a lot like Ferengi: greedy, acquisitive, interested only in profit. We're a constant reminder of a part of your past you'd like to forget.
Sisko: Quark, we don't have time for this.
Quark: You're overlooking something. Humans used to be a lot worse than Ferengi: slavery, concentration camps, interstellar wars. We have nothing in our past that approaches that kind of barbarism. You see? We're nothing like you... we're better.

Inga kommentarer: